Sunday, May 14, 2017

05/14/17 Daily Blog Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers out there. Being a Mom has forever changed my life. We could not be more blessed to have our son.

Finally caught up on globalvoodoo and what he's up to these days.

The life of a reseller is not for everyone. It is not easy being a reseller. Others look down at you as if this is not a real job. Isn't anything that brings in money a job? Since I hurt my hip I have been staying in the car more when out shopping. I have been watching the panhandlers in my area. One lady asked me for $ twice yesterday all in about 10 minutes. She was dressed well, wore makeup and was clean. Whether she was looking for cigarette/beer/drug $ she was well known and lots of people gave her $ and hugs. Panhandling can be a source of income. There is even a family (a husband and wife and their two sons, the youngest is probably about 9 years old). The husband holds the sign and the wife collects the $. They are all clean and well dressed. Perhaps this is their only income. I have heard that one can make good $ doing this. This job is just not for me.

Reselling is hard work whether it be Thrifting, Retail Arbitrage, Online Arbitrage, Drop Shipping, or whatever. Research, research, research. This all takes Time and Time is money. I do thrifting and retail arbitrage. I just can't, not go on the "hunt". I guess you can ever call this an addiction. I have always sold smalls and probably will until I can no longer. This is my niche and I prefer this because of my knowledge. Smalls don't take up a lot of room and can be stored easily.

Listening to some tunes and moving more things around in the office. Can't wait until all the moving is done.

As always check out our store, Simply Sandoval.

No comments:

Post a Comment