Sunday, May 14, 2017

05/13/17 Daily Blog

Getting the office more set up today. Need to find my Electronics tote so that I can get out more red/yellow and white cords so that we can use the RF Modulator that we got to be able to add more items to the one TV in our office. Our son's TV and his DVD player is set up and need to move some smalls to their shelves and then we get to move the 4 x 8-foot table to the middle of the room so that we can put in more shelves for my smalls. Then office will be almost completely set up. It has taken time but is well worth it. Can't wait to utilize it in all its capacity.

Have to set up our photo area so that we can make some listings. Need to look for some smalls that I had in my spreadsheet to send off to FBA.

Still working on catching up on globalvoodoo on YouTube.

Need to work on managing my time better. Since I hurt my hip a little over a month ago it has really slowed the process down. Not getting my daily goals met.


No comments:

Post a Comment